Sunday, April 20, 2014
Reblog and Bold What Applies to You!
- I’m loud.
- I’m Obnoxious.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I’m cocky.
- I cry easily. (sort of… there are some things I just can’t cry for… but I do cry more than I like to)
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve smoked weed.
- I drink coffee. (sometimes I drink really sugary creamy things with a little coffee, but never “real” coffee)
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times. (I never take my earrings out because I’d lose them otherwise)
- I wear makeup. (eye makeup only, usually, unless it’s a performance)
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.
- I have braces (I’ve had them but not for 4 years)
- I change my hair colour often
- I straighten my hair often
- I have a piercing
- I have small feet
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single.
- I’m crushing
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- An ex has physically abused me at least once.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe lust is more important than love.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten friends. (in the sense that I could probably call at least 10 people and hang out with them and it wouldn’t be weird)
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has died.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve gone bungee jumping.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 Hours on the computer straight.
- I’ve been in a physical fight. (never a long lasting one, but I have been kicked in the stomach)
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to country.
- I listen to pop. (not current top 40 stuff… mainly old 80s songs haha)
- I listen to techno. (I like it but don’t actively seek it out)
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I hate the radio.
- I download music.
- I buy CD’s.
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television. (although I usually just have the TV on in the background while I do other things)
- I watch soap operas daily.
- I’m in love with Days of Our Lives.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and like Americas Next Top Model.
- I’ve seen and like Popular.
- I’ve seen and like 24.
- I’ve seen and liked CSI.
- I’ve seen and like Everwood.
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together. (well, they split and then got back together)
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I have at least one step brother/sister.
- I have at least one half brother/sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve ran away from my home.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve made my parents cry. (I sure hope not, and if I have I’ve never meant it)
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
- I’ve been brown.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year. (bleached)
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red. (currently both brown, red and a little blonde)
- I’ve been light brown.
- I’ve been blue/green.
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve used silk therapy.
- I’ve used hot oil treatments.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
- I’ve ironed my hair.
- I’ve braided my hair.
- I’ve yelled at a teacher. (she was yelling at me in my defense)
- I’ve been suspended.
- I’ve had an in-school suspension.
- I’ve been sent to the principals office.
- I’ve walked out of class.
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
- I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
- I’ve failed a test.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
- I’ve failed Art.
- I’ve failed P.E.
- I’ve failed math.
- I’ve failed another class (I’m probably failing German right now and I don’t really care)
- A teacher has called my parents.
if you wouldn’t suck a dick for one million dollars you are lYINGg
I feel kind of left out because I don’t have any easter gigs today, and so many of my friends do
but I’m happy that I got to sleep in though
Space Titanic! The Doctor’s heart will go on!
Return of lovely Donna Noble! Deadliest fat creatures!
Pompeii! A volcano! And a dark cult?!
The terrifying secret of the Ood planet!
Dark lady Martha makes a dazzling return!
Girl power! Martha and Donna defeat the toxic sky!
The Doctor, a father?! Beautiful time lady Jenny!
The Doctor and Donna kiss?! What does mystery writer think?!
Empty library! Someone knows everything about the Doctor!
The alternate reality! Last stand of the Vashta Nerada!
Beautiful tourism, ruined by voices!
Deadly alternate universe! Welcome back Rose Tyler!
Massive reunion! The Doctor’s friends together, and his true love!
Tearful farewell! Goodbye to both Rose and Donna?!
It’s a runaway bride! The ruined day of lovely Donna Noble!
Moon hospital! Dark lady doctor Martha Jones appears!
Shakespeare and aliens?! The power of words!
Return to New New York! The traffic system in trouble!
1930s Dalek’s terrifying transformation!
Dalek Sec’s last stand! The unlikely alliance!
Martha’s return home, and an ageless man?!
42 deadliest minutes! Hello, sun!
The Doctor forgets Martha? The heartbroken dark lady!
Two lives! What is John Smith’s choice?!
Do not blink! The deadly statue angels!
Last moments of the universe! Welcome back Jack Harkness!
The deadly drum sound! The Doctor’s greatest challenge yet!
Death of the Master! The year that never was!
Jesus died for this: